6.7.11

high tea

I love the feeling I get when I stick my SD card into the computer for the first time after a NIGHT/day out and discover all the moments that have been immortalised. Most photos aren't the kind that can be published on this (not a content issue) blog simply because they have bad lighting/too much noise/are too blurry etc etc. Of course, my anticipation doesn't come from the knowledge that I'll be able to upload some -- rather, it's because they do what words just can't.

Anyway, school's out for two weeks and we're meant to be studying hard in preparation for trials (sort of a mock examination block for our actual final exams). Of course, I haven't really been doing anything of the sort. Instead I've been wearing pretty dresses, drinking tea and watching the entire first season of Nikita too quickly.

Tomorrow I'll work.


No comments:



i pledge to read the printed word
-
Powered by Blogger.